Saturday, June 18, 2005

Mmmm, convertable red...

I got a new cell phone today (that's a mobile for my friends across the pond). It's a flip phone and the cover is this really cool chade of red that you can imagine being on a convertable or nail polish or something really glossy and fashionable like that. I've been having fun the last few hours trying to get it to do all the things that the user's manual claims it to be capable of. Ostensibly, I can even check my email from it (I'd love to set it up so that it tells me every time I receive a release alert from bookcrossing!). Someday I might splurge on call display so that I can assign ringtones to specific incoming phone numbers. Feel free to start making requests now. : )

Unpacking is going very slowly. It's hard to stay motivated when all I keep wondering is how long before all this stuff has to go back in boxes. Oh well. I managed to get all my books unpacked and organized into a semblance of categories on my floor. Somehow, I think I'm going to need more bookshelves.

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home