Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Some possible good news

Joe (my parents' real estate agent) just called to say that the people he showed the house to less than a week ago want to come and see it again today. Apparently they were quite happy with the house and even gave Joe their own address so that he could look it up and see if they're likely to get enough for it to buy this one. They'll be coming by today - in an hour in fact. Hopefully, I'll know in a few days time what my future living situation will be. I don't really care at this point, I just want something stable.

I had a job interview yesterday for a tele-promotions job. Basically I'll be calling people up and telling them what vacation option they are eligible for. It's all people who have specifically given the company information for the purposes of receiving exactly this call (not phone numbers from a raffle draw or anything like that) so it's not like telemarketing. It doesn't really sound like a lot of phone, but I could stand to make more money than I ever have at a job before. Although it's still a pitifully small amount of money, it would actually be enough to pay my pills. I'm supposed to hear from them sometime today.

Yesterday was Nyron's and my anniversary. We got dressed up and went out to the same restraunt we went to on our first date, The Senator. Unfortunately, it's under new management and they changed the menu around so they didn't have what we got last time. What we did get was a little too salty. Now we have to find a new restraunt. Then we went to the movies and saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which was really fun but I think it's the kind of movie that I'll like more the second time I watch it.

So that's the news in the world of me.

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home