Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Lethargy of the Toronto summer

I feel so listless lately. I can't settle my focus on anything, even tv requires too much mental commitment for me right now. I have so much stuff to do, yet I can never find anything to occupy me.

I blame the heat. As you can tell by my Weater Pixie it's ungodly hot! 34C and that's not including the humidity which usually, like a movie camera, adds 5 or 10 degrees. And no amount of verticle stripes will help. It's even too hot to sleep the last two nights with the only ac in my house the 5 year old oscillating fan propped up on an end table in my bedroom. It's actually hotter inside my house than outside. Sitting on the couch causes me to work up a sweat.

OK, I should stop complaining. I think maybe I'll go to the park across the street. They have a swingset there and swings have a decidedly calming effect on me. And tonight Nyron and I are making homemade fish and chips and then going to see our friend's Fringe show: The Making of Jurasic Park: The Musical. I'm very excited.

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home