Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mom's home!

My family arrived last night. My brother, mother and grandmother come to visit for my great-grandmother's 95 birthday this weekend. Nanny's staying with a cousin while my mom and Bro are crashing here. I've been looking forward to this trip for a long time, not just because they brought my cat back to me, but also because this is the first time my mom has come to visit me since I moved to Ontario.

Nyron got the weekend off work so that he can do family stuff with us (I love that man!) but he had to go home last night because he is working today. Tim wasn't in the house an hour before he was on the phone to his friend Dylan making plans for the night, so Mom and I ended up alone to entertain ourselves. We decided that the bottle of wine we'd already had upon returning from the airport was just the beginning and walked up to my local Firkin for some more drinks. Hmmm, getting drunk with Mommy! That was never mentioned in any of those "My Day" preschool books I read as a child, for some reason. It's always fun to hang out with my mom. : )

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home