Thursday, July 14, 2005

Why do my parents think I'm a mind-reader?

When I arrived back home from England I wasn't told that my house was still being sold, I had to find out from a Real Estate agent knocking on my door. Now, a discussion with my mom after another rogue agent has shown my house had lead to me finally being informed that the listing is only temporary and will be up soon. Why wasn't i told this before? When asked, my mother responded with: you didn't ask. That's almost funny.

So now it seems that my position isn't as transient as I believed, which I have to admit is a good thing. I can actually unpack and settle in. I don't have to feel like I could have to move at any moment. I don't have to feel so free-floating. Of course, now I'll be expected to have this place looking nice for when family visits. But at least I'll feel secure enough to buy a new sewing table.

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home