Sunday, September 11, 2005

Good news and bad news.

Good news:

I got the job I wanted. I started on Friday and seem to be settling in fine. Everyone there is really nice and the woman I'm replacing doesn't leave unti lJanuary so I'll have plenty of time to get used to things. The best part is that my boss has given me leave to go on Nyron's and my trip to Nova Scotia next week! She really didn't have to do that and could have easily insisted that I work straight through like I'm supposed to, but she also has family scattered all over Canada and knows what it's like to miss them. I'm also well on my way to getting the townhouse I wanted. They've acepted our offer and we're just waiting on the close.

This brings me to the bad news:

Because my dad is spending so much money on this townhouse for me and I certainly don't have anywhere else to go, he's demanding that I get rid of Sebastian and Hyde. At first he was going to give me until I move into the new house to find them homes, but as of today he's demanding that I get rid of them before we leave for Nova Scotia. Nyron's well pissed and will have a hard time being nice to my dad when he meets him, which could cause problems as well. If anyone knows of someone who can take one or both of the cats by the 18th, please, Please, PLEASE get in touch with me asap. I've set up websites for each of them which are linked from my knitting blog (see sidebar).

0( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home