Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Once again, things have changed

Joe the realestate guy and my dad apparently got into it again this morning and out of spite Joe has declined to let me rent his basement until my townhouse becomes available. This is getting rediculous. I don't know how these guys can still think they are in the right and treat us like this. If the tables were turned and I gave the guy who sold us the townhouse less than a two weeks' notice that I planned to move in whether he was ready to leave or not, I would most certainly not get away with it. Yet, that is exactly what the new owner of my house has done and they continue to stand by him while he ignores the stipilations of the contract that they drafted and he signed? What the hell is a contract for, anyway? The most important thing I've learned about this whole experience is to never trust a real estate agent. Anyone know of anyplace being sub-letted or anyone who wants a roomate until Dec. 1?

As for the cats Nyron almost had a home for them but it fell through. We've decided sooner would be better than later to take them to a shelter so we'll probably do it tonight or tomorrow. Everything has just suddenly piled up on me and it's making me feel burried. Things that I was supposed to have weeks to take care of suddenly have to be done before Monday and I only have a few hours a night to do it all now that I have a full time job. It's gotten so that my job is my escape from everything going on in the rest of my life (although I still spend my time at work looking for a new place to live, so it's not a complete escape). I guess I'd better get used to this since this is what my life is going to be like for the next few months.

o( )__

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, hon, I'm so, so sorry that all this crap is landing on you at once. *major hugs* I really wish I could offer more than plain-text moral support across the Internet.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Now, I may be making some assumptions here, but I was under the impression that in order to get into University, one had to complete elementary, middle and high school with a satisfactory degree of success. After reading your blog, in which you have explained you are in your fifth year of an English degree, I am truely astounded as to how you could have completed all of these educational requirements, because it is quite obvious that you CANNOT spell. it logically follows that your claim of being an English Student is a fallacy, therefore your blog is not true and your whole life is a lie. Good day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home