Monday, September 12, 2005

Wednesday is D-day

We've decided to wait until Wednesday to try and find homes for the cats. If no one takes them by then, we'll have to take them to the Toronto Humane Society. We've checked to make sure that they are a no-kill shelter. The last thing I want is for them to get put down after all I've gone through to prevent just that.

This is really hard, but it's getting easier for both of us the more we get used to the idea. We have to be adult about this and if we're given a choice between a new home and two cats there's not a lot of practicality in choosing the cats. I just wish I had a little more time to find homes for them, but we've been given the deadline of this weekend and since I have to have everything packed and gone into storage before Nyron and I leave for Nova Scotia the sooner the better. Nyron's been taking this quite hard as well and has declared that he won't want another pet for quite a while. I completely understand.

0( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home