Sunday, November 20, 2005

You know you're an adult when...

you find yourself filling out an application for financing at Leon's. Today, Nyron and I went out to pick out two sofa beds for the new place (just over a week now!). We found two very scooshy green couches that are both sofa beds. One of them is slightly smaller than the other, because I'm only willing to condesend to the barest amount of guest space in my studio (aka the spare bedroom).

It was a little strange having to fill out all kinds of information about my credit history and employment. Luckily, my parents are buying one of the couches as a gift for us so it's not going to set us back too much. But with all that's been going on, I definitely want a comfy couch to relax in after a long weekend of moving furniture.

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home