Saturday, March 18, 2006

Moving up in the world

I haven't written in a long time, but I have a very good excuse: I got a promotion! I'm now going to be a registrar at work, which means I get my own office but I won't be making the ordering decisions for the school anymore. So now, any time I find a environmental product to replace something we;re using I have to go through the woman taking over my old position and hope she follows through on it. Hopefully, she will.

I got a response from the people who make the Worn Again shoes and they say there's at least one outlet in New York. Luckily, that's just where Nyron and I have been considering going for our next vacation. Unfortunately, with this new position and the summer rush coming, I'm not sure how soon we'll be able to go anywhere. Well, whenever it is, I'll be sure to look for them.

o( )__

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home