Sunday, August 27, 2006

Turn, turn, turn

Fall is coming. I can tell not just from the way I stand shivering at the bus stop every morning, but also in the way that my undeniable urge to knit has resurfaced. Although I usually mourn the passing of summer, I'm quite glad to see the change of seasons. This summer has been stressful and less than kind to me and I'm rather glad to see it go.

The knitting this season started when we heard that friends of ours in Amsterdam just had a baby boy. As with most knitters, there are few things I like to knit more than baby things. They're so soft and small! So I've designed a baby blanket in ivory and light green with musical instruments in some of the green patches. The parents are both musicians so I thought it would be fitting.

o( )__

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Long time no blog ?!

We're having an Indian summer, a late burst of humid heat with accompanying thunderstorms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home