Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moving day!

To anyone who still checks this blog for updates,

I originally began this blog as a way of journaling my year living in England. It was a great year and a fun blog, but for some reason it didn't seem to carry over very well once I was home. I never felt the urge to write in it and when I did, I would feel too guilty about how much time had passed and that would keep me away. I've decided that I need a whole new blog to journal my life in Toronto. Please come over and visit me at Broccoli in Toronto where I will be writing about the chaos of trying to plan 2 simultaneous weddings!

I hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found
your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post
sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please
include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Celeste said...

Hi there!! I also want to create a blog to document my year in England.. and I would like to use this URL and make it the name of my blog.. it would appear you no longer use it.

If there is any way you would be able to delete this blog so I may have the URL I would really appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home